MYSTERY SHOPPING PROGRAMMES
When it comes to understanding company performance, Mystery Shopping Programmes provide a transparent view of the day to day business dealings from the perspective of your critical stakeholder groups. They are a powerful management tool, revealing the gap between the anticipated customer experience and that which is actually delivered.
When woven in to a robust Strategic Businesses Plan, a comprehensive, regular and consistent Mystery Shopping Programme, encompassing the Customer Service Process, Customer Journey and Service Levels, facilitates:
● An understanding of the complete customer experience.
● Testing of new service frameworks in sample numbers.
● Creation and testing of new service concepts.
● Assessment and turnaround of underperforming branches.
● Ability to trend improvements over time.
● Aids objective setting for Personal Development Plans or training programmes.
● Incentive Programmes, designed to celebrate and reward excellent customer service.
Each Mystery Shopping Programme is bespoke, designed to meet the needs of individual clients and can include physical presence at branch locations, telephone ore web based. We will work with you to establish the key metrics required; non-subjective customer service questions, allowing us to focus on the process and subjective customer questions, to shed light on the emotive view after interaction has taken place.
When forced to do more with much less, businesses that thrive and not just survive financial challenges, all operate on the same fundamental principle: You can't always compete on price, but you can compete on service.